Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Eid al-Fitr Mubarak!


Today is the first day of the Celebration of Eid al-Fitr. It is a 3-day feast following
the end of Ramadan, our month of fasting.

I've not written anything in a few days but I'm hoping to change that as soon as
things settle back down to merely chaotic around here. Should be soon. School is
scheduled to start on 17 September and I've managed to get......NOTHING.....
ready yet. I'm going to get on that in a couple of days.

But for now, I'm going to just focus on my kids and take them to the beach and
shopping and visiting relatives they've not seen all month. Maybe there's a trip to
an amusement park in our near future. We'll see if I can find Egyptian Xanax at
the local  pharmacy. Amusement parks freak me out.

And may Allah accept our good deeds and prayers and bless us all with His
Mercy, and He is Most Merciful.

No comments:

Post a Comment